Long Term Skilled Nursing Care in Clinton, IA
When you choose Eagle Point Health Care Center, we understand you are placing your trust in us to provide excellence in care. We take that seriously. Our dedicated medical team provides a full spectrum of 24-hour nursing and medical care.
Our professional, caring staff provides personal care based on each individual’s needs — from daily living assistance to complex, medically involved, skilled nursing treatment.
We do all we can to provide our long term care residents with a comfortable, safe, and caring family place to call home.
We offer a wide variety of social and multi-denominational religious services. From pie and ice cream socials, birthday parties, and exercise classes by certified restorative therapy aides, to bingo, crafts, afternoon teas, cards, and live music — there’s always something to do at Eagle Point Health Care Center. Our on-site beauty salon is available to help keep our residents looking their best. We encourage family, friends, and even pets, to stop by anytime to visit loved ones. Family and friends are also invited to participate in activities or stay for a meal.
- 24-Hour Skilled Nursing Care
- Medication Administered by Licensed Personnel
- Rehabilitation Services–Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
- Alzheimer’s and Memory Care
- Psychosocial Care
- Restorative Nursing Programs
- IV Therapy
- Respite Care
- Long-Term Nursing Care
- Post-Surgical Care
- Tracheostomy Care
- Wound Care
- Pain Management
- Hospice Care
- Therapeutic Diets
- Activity Programs for All Levels of Care
- Social Services
- Basic Cable Access at No Charge
- Podiatry, Dental, Audiology and Vision Services
- Beauty Salon and Barber Services
- Housekeeping and Linen Services
- Religious Services that are Multi-Denominational
Medicaid is a Federal and State funded program that pays necessary medical expenses for many low-income individuals. To qualify, an individual must meet certain financial eligibility requirements. Eagle Point Health Care Center does accept Medicaid residents, however acceptance is based on bed availability.